Submissions     Contact     Advertise     Donate     BlogRoll     Subscribe                         

Monday, February 14, 2011

LDS Cannery – Planning a Visit

This certainly gets my endorsement. I've had very good experiences at the local cannery.

Bax.
---------------------------------------------------------

from ModernSurvivalOnline.com

I am very happy to say that I found a LDS cannery that is only about 1 hour from my house.
If you are not familiar with what an LDS cannery is…..watch the video below. SouthernPrepper1 does an excellent job describing what it is, how it works and what you can find there. Basically – you can buy dry food there and can it (or buy it already canned). Much of the food you buy has a 30-year shelf life.
Popout
Something to note – it is very inexpensive at the cannery is non-profit so everything is sold at cost.

For more info on LDS cannery’s - click here.
I will report back how it goes.
Rourke
© 2011, ModernSurvivalOnline.com. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment