Submissions     Contact     Advertise     Donate     BlogRoll     Subscribe                         

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Audio Podcast: Preparedness 101: episode 1


Click onto the button above to listen to episode one of Preparedness 101!

This post is a new treat for those who have been listening to my Blogtalk radio recordings. Join me in listening to my first episode of Preparedness 101. In this episode I will introduce this new series of recordings, and I’ll talk about what preparedness and survival planning is and why it is so important for us today as we get ready to survive the coming times.
Consider these episodes as a distance learning tool if you will, but the goal is to help you all learn the what, why and how of preparedness planning

Popout

No comments:

Post a Comment