Submissions     Contact     Advertise     Donate     BlogRoll     Subscribe                         

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All I want for Christmas is.... A Donation or two?

Hi all.

It's been a lousy year for most of us financially (I'm essentially unemployed by the recession) and only 2 donations have come in for the whole year.

I never expected (or wanted) to get rich from this site, just spread some knowledge around and possibly help a few souls.

But.....if I could at least cover my operating expenses (ISP, Website hosting, domain name, etc.), I'd sure be a happy camper.

If you look on the left menu, you'll see a Donation button. Or you can contact me at dailysurvival@gmail.com for my snail mail address, if sending cash/cheque.

Anything is appreciated.



Thank you,

(And if you celebrate it....MERRY CHRISTMAS!)



Bax

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a very prosperous New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your donation, kdonat!


    And a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!



    Bax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick thank you for keeping my blog link on your list. I haven't been very good at getting new postings up, but I'm getting back to it AND launching a monthly newsletter called "Survival Cooking and Living". So, while I can't afford to donate, I'll be adding a back-link to your site to help out. Thanks again. Vikki at http://survival-cooking.com

    ReplyDelete