Submissions     Contact     Advertise     Donate     BlogRoll     Subscribe                         

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Recipe: Thousand Island Dressing

My favorite salad dressing is 1000 Island Dressing. I know, it has a lot of calories, and really isn't good for me, but I can't help myself. So... I found this easy recipe and it tastes pretty good!

Ingredients:
1 stalk celery
1 small onion
2 large hard-boiled eggs
2 tablespoons parsley
1 cup mayonnaise
2-3 tablespoons ketchup (or chili sauce)

Directions:
I use a twist-chopper to finely mince the celery, onion, parsley and eggs. You could just chop these very fine. Add the mayonnaise and ketchup, and mix well. Makes about 2 cups (enough for about 3-4 salads for me!)

Note: also works well as a big-mack sauce. :>)

Copyright (c) 2009 VP Lawrence-Williams


Original: http://www.survival-cooking.com/2009/04/recipe-thousand-island-dressing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment