Submissions     Contact     Advertise     Donate     BlogRoll     Subscribe                         

Monday, January 26, 2009

dehydrated/freeze-dried foods?

I've long been looking for a good, reputable company to purchase dehydrated/freeze-dried foods from and lo and behold I found one fairly local.

http://www.dri-harvest.com/

Reasonable prices, reasonably shipping and a pretty good variety.

If you're Canadian like me, you may have noticed that there are very few companies of this type in Canada.

I suggest checking them out. I'm hoping to pick up an order myself in the next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog...do you live in Canada? I have been searching for Canadian survival/prep blogs but they are hard to find. The hardest thing is finding Canadian suppliers. I will definitely check out your link.

    Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I live in Alberta. :)

    I'll see about tracking down more Canadian suppliers like this one and will post them.

    ReplyDelete