FlipBoard

Welcome to our new Magazine format! All new content will now be brought to you in this easy, new format. All our older content can still be found by scrolling below. Simply click the ">" to start the magazine and navigate via your arrow keys.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

HitchSafe review

Yet another thing to add to my wishlist? Looks pretty practical. :)


Bax
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HitchSafe review

Installed the HitchSafe. LOVE IT! This thing is awesome, way stronger than it looks. You could prolly break into it with a drill and enough time (if you knew it was there) I figure If someone has the time and access to my truck long enough to do that lol they can have it. I love being able to always get home, as long as i can get to my truck. Or if i'm locked out or i need to hide some money or something. Installed in 5 min. I am going to glue a dodge emblem onto mine to make it more incogneto. here some pics.



got mine from Amazon.