Submissions     Contact     Advertise     Donate     BlogRoll     Subscribe                         

Thursday, March 10, 2011

HitchSafe review

Yet another thing to add to my wishlist? Looks pretty practical. :)


Bax
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HitchSafe review

Installed the HitchSafe. LOVE IT! This thing is awesome, way stronger than it looks. You could prolly break into it with a drill and enough time (if you knew it was there) I figure If someone has the time and access to my truck long enough to do that lol they can have it. I love being able to always get home, as long as i can get to my truck. Or if i'm locked out or i need to hide some money or something. Installed in 5 min. I am going to glue a dodge emblem onto mine to make it more incogneto. here some pics.



got mine from Amazon.















1 comment:

  1. That pretty cool I think I just might need to have one of those for my truck.

    ReplyDelete