Submissions     Contact     Advertise     Donate     BlogRoll     Subscribe                         

Sunday, January 16, 2011

POLL Results: How many gallons of gasoline have you stored for emergencies?

 1-10
  88 (53%)
 
10-20
  25 (15%)
 
20-30
  21 (12%)
 
30+
  30 (18%)
 

Votes so far: 164
Poll closed

Only 18% of respondents seem well prepared in this category. My own rule of thumb has been to always have at least enough gas to fill your main vehicle's tank stored for emergencies.


Bax

1 comment:

  1. It's not safe to store gasoline in or near the house, and we - me, my husband and two small children - live in an apartment. For as long as we can afford it (which may not be much longer), we'll keep the gas tank of the car filled. I chose "1 to 10" because you didn't have "None, and I'm perfectly okay with that."

    ReplyDelete