FlipBoard

Welcome to our new Magazine format! All new content will now be brought to you in this easy, new format. All our older content can still be found by scrolling below. Simply click the ">" to start the magazine and navigate via your arrow keys.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 2011: A Month in Review

I thought I'd try something new this year.
A bit of a review each month of how the blog is doing and so on......

Traffic has picked up to around 400 hits a day. Yaaaaay! :)
Thank you to those who have spread the word about the blog.
Please tell your friends, etc.
If you have a website that you think complements my blog, please feel free to contact me to trade links.

1 donation for the month. Oh, well. Times are tough all over.
If you do wish to donate, there is a Donate button on the left hand side of the page.
If you wish to send something via snail mail, please contact me for my address. Every little bit helps.


A big thank you to my loyal readership. Without you, there is no blog.



Bax