FlipBoard

Welcome to our new Magazine format! All new content will now be brought to you in this easy, new format. All our older content can still be found by scrolling below. Simply click the ">" to start the magazine and navigate via your arrow keys.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Why are you a prepper/survivalist?

Did you take the cue from your family/friends? Was it a group, event, war, book or film that set you on this path? Is there a “wake up call” moment you can pinpoint or has it been a gradual thing? I’m sure you come from all different backgrounds so I’m just curious about how you got here.

I’m really glad to have stumbled upon this forum. I had never even heard the term “prepper” until I got here. It’ll be nice to have some people to talk to about things like this (who don't think I'm just being paranoid) and I can’t wait to hear your stories.