The Youngest's Wrestling team tends to drop by...Food needs to be around
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup butter flavored crisco
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter,crisco, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then water and vanilla. Combine the flour and baking soda, stir into the creamed mixture. Finally, stir in the rolled oats, coconut, and chocolate chips.Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Mush the dough balls down with a fork
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cookies are lightly toasted on the edges. Remove from the baking sheet to cool on wire racks.