Submissions     Contact     Advertise     Donate     BlogRoll     Subscribe                         

Friday, December 18, 2009

Athlete's foot

Have you ever had athlete's foot? Man I'll tell you it sucks! I just had a quick thought I want to share with you guys. You might want to add some medicated foot powder like Gold Bond to your preps even if you're like me and tend to use baby powder. Itchy feet suck! Also you might want to add some Tinactin to your preps! I find it takes about half a bottle to get rid of athlete's foot using it twice daily so you might want to keep four or five bottles available to you at all times. Plus you'll be able to avoid having to run to the store to buy Tinactin or something like it if you find yourself needing it. Then you can just replenish your preps when you have time instead of running out to get some out of nessesity of comfort!

Frazer

P.S. Follow us on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment