I have been talking to quite a few media outlets lately and they always want to discuss what I consider the “sexy” aspects of survivalism. Now I don’t consider them sexy myself but what I mean is the parts of survivalism that spin into an interesting news story, you know a mountain of stored food, an underground bunker or a small arsenal of weapons.
Each of those things is vastly misunderstood by the media to begin with but the one thing they really have a hard time making is the link between debt elimination and basic modern survival tenants. The reality is that debt elimination is survivalism 101, you simply cannot be a survivalist is you rely on Amex when the shit hits the fan.
Tune in today to hear…
- The basic rules of survival
- What the reaction to swine flu teaches us about debt and panic
- Why debt really is cancer and why it will make you act in fear
- How debt leads to bigger government
- Why 401k balances are not really what led people to run to government in the economic crash
- Why financial management and debt elimination cannot be separated from survivalism
- Why the stimulus will “work” short term and what you should do when it does
- A tale of two men John and Tom and what it teaches us about managing our lives
- Why people in debt spend more money then people who are not in debt (I am talking about new spending)
- Why you can’t do many of the simple survival steps well until you eliminate or at least begin to eliminate debt
- What planning vs panic teach us about debt
- The main way to be a survivor is to reduce dependence -