Today I’m going out on a limb to tell you about a couple of books whose information might be considered by some to be provocative. Nonetheless, Survival Sam and I agreed you should know about these books, and that you should have the opportunity to come to your own conclusions about them.
Right off the bat I want to give the standard disclaimer that these books are for informational purposes only. I’m not responsible for what you do with that information. However, for a while, Prell’s posts on Karl’s spring valve shooter were among this blog’s most viewed posts, indicating an interest in homemade weaponry of some kind. (more…)
- Spring Time in the Rockies - Junk Yard Weaponry
- Discover What to Do to Stash Your Firearms for Survival
- Survival Defense—A Remarkable Story on Caching Firearms
- A Survival Guide for the Unemployed
- Rock Your Survival Gardening World!