Submissions     Contact     Advertise     Donate     BlogRoll     Subscribe                         

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stock Up Challenge Week #14

No, I haven’t fallen off the face of the Earth. Just had a minor thing like my washing machine stop working this week. If you ever take a piece of my advice, please let it be the post about keeping your laundry maintained. I usually let it pile on up until the weekend and then hurry and get it done. No more of that for me! Thankfully I had done a few loads, but then it happened. Just what the problem is I’m not sure and we’ll have to wait until Thursday to find out. Too bad I didn’t marry an appliance repair man! Just kidding!

Okay, here’s what I bought this last week. Yes, I know I skipped a week. You don’t need to remind me. Anyway, here’s what I bought last week:

1 Box Cornmeal

2 Jars Pears

2 Cans Ravioli

Total cost for week #13: $9.98

Not bad for trying to cut costs and still stock up. I’ll try to keep the challenge around the $10 price tag so it’s not such a burden on the budget. You could even cut this down to $5 per week and still have a nice stocked pantry in a few months. Do it now - prices are just going to go higher.

Stock up challenge week #14:

4 Cans Beans - whatever kind you like and use

1 Bottle Canola Oil

Have a great week!


Original: http://survivallady.com/?p=186

No comments:

Post a Comment