FlipBoard

Welcome to our new Magazine format! All new content will now be brought to you in this easy, new format. All our older content can still be found by scrolling below. Simply click the ">" to start the magazine and navigate via your arrow keys.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Food & Home Storage Supply List



I am posting my Suggested Food & Home Storage Supply list today. I've simplified it so that most of you can understand it. It shows the amount 1 adult should store for either 1 month, 3 months or 12 months, however, if you would like a customized copy for your family, I can input their ages, and the spreadsheet will formulate it for you entire family.


If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact me.

Original: http://preparedldsfamily.blogspot.com/2009/02/food-home-storage-supply-list.html