Today’s show covers the formalized planning and documentation process I have personally developed to handle any situation where bugging out is required. This plan is designed to keep decision making logical and get family members in touch with each other and to rally points on the way to your Bug Out Location should the ability to rally at home firt be compromised.
Tune in today to hear…
- Planning your initiaion sequence and requirements
- Setting up and utilizing means of communicaiton during a bug out
- Know where to go - 3 locations - 3 routes and for both long distance and short distance
- Procedures for arrival and waiting and departing rally points
- The need for full documentation including maps, plans and contact data
- Why your data must be “uniform”
- Basic op sec for your data, with out paranoia
- Multiple routes for all BOLs and Rally Points
- Grab and Get lists beyond your basic kit (short and long)
- Chane of Command - Group Hierarchy for Civilians
- Planning for Pet Evacuations and the Doggy Bug Out Bag
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.